Reducing Stress through Neuroscience
Use your brain …
Knowing how your brain works can help you manage and reduce stress. And not just work related stress.
This video is based on live presentations I’ve delivered to dozens of PMI and IIBA chapters around the country. After watching it you’ll know some important stuff:
- How and why your brain is the way it is
- Plain-talk neuroscience reasons why you feel stress
- How the way you do things increases or reduces stress
- Why and how multitasking, email, and heroin addiction are related
- Stress-reducing actions you can do immediately
There’s also an interactive test that demonstrates a key neurological component responsible for creating stress. (It doesn’t hurt.)
Start reducing your stress today.